DLEGAL risk management and professional practice standards
We do not provide adhoc information and no advice will be provided without full assessment of your situation based on our legal professional standards
Mobile Hotline: +61 425725570 (0425725570)
- This mobile hotline is only to book consultations no advice can be given.
- For specific advice you will need to schedule a time for a consultation
- If no answer please leave a msg or text your contact number with details
- For details reg legal or migration matters please refer to our web site or appropriate Act, Regulations or policy documents
It does not matter where you are in the world. We have helped many people from around
the world with their Migration and legal matters. Our lawyers can be consulted via SKYPE after an appointment.
Send us an email for a consultation time.
No 4 Burwood H’way Burwood, VIC 3125, Australia.
(Exact Corner Burwood hwy & Warrigal Rd)
Caution: Do not use the STREET NUMBER 4 in Satellite Navigator as SOME displays a different location after a few intersections.
(We are at the exact Corner of Burwood hwy & Warrigal Rd)
Right in front of our office is the bus stop & stop no 58 of tram 75
(the longest tram line in Melbourne ). ( Mel way 60 H6) - ( see Google Map right)
- RANDOM REQUESTS FOR FREE Information (We are unable to email any feedback) but POST A SHORT QUESTION in our Facebook page one of our lawyers may post an answer
- FULL & PROPER ASSESSMENT & ADVICE - So we can peruse your queries and exercise our skills, judgment and experience and if you are serious about your inquiry, we invite you for a consultation (Face to face, over the phone (we can contact you within Australia) or Skype). This is the only and the best way to get proper advice so you will be in a position to make an informed decision. If so please email us your up to date CV.